ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS
We believe you should feel both informed and empowered when it comes to our handling and usage of your information. This notice therefore explains:
- what information we collect when you’re using ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS website or social page, or when you’re communicating with us;
- why we collect that information;
- how we may then use that information;
- how we share that information;
- how long we keep your information, and how we protect it whilst we have it;
- what we won’t do with your information; and
- what choice and options you have to control your information.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
So as to serve you better, it is necessary for ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS to collect certain information. The type of information that ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS collects depends on what you do when you visit our website. We collects information that falls under two general categories: Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Non- Personally Identifiable information (Non-PII). PII consists of any information that your willingly provide to us which can be used to specifically identify you as an individual, whereas non-PII consists of aggregate information or any information that does not reveal your identity.
Information That You Provide to Us
Generally, you are not required to provide your personal information to use our website. However, you may be required to provide such when you submit or contact us for further information or participate in our Surveys. In order to personalize your experience on the website, you may need to provide us with some personal information about yourself. The information that we may collect includes but not limited to: (1.) your name; (2.) your postal address; (3.) your telephone number; (4.) your e-mail address etc.
Information That We Collect Automatically (Non-PII)
We also collect certain types of aggregate information automatically whenever you access and use our website. Some of this information is stored in cookies (see the next section for a discussion of cookies). Examples of the information we collect automatically include: (1.) the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; (2.) the browser software you are using; (3.) your operating system; (4.) the date and time you access our website; and (5.) the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our website.
Web Beacons: “Web beacons” (also known as “clear gifs” and “pixel tags”) are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our website for our users and to collect a limited set of information about our visitors. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behavior of our customers. We do not link the web beacons to any PII.
Log Files: Any time you visit any of our websites, our servers automatically gather information from your browser (such as your IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks) to analyze trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information. For example, we may log your IP address for system administration purposes. IP addresses are logged to track a user’s session. This gives us an idea of which parts of our site users are visiting. We do not share the log files externally. We also collect information about you when you subscribe or subscribe to any of our services.
Others: Demographic Data, Online Survey Data, information regarding your friends, public forums etc. are still part of the information that we may collect and gather from you. In addition to some of the above stated uses, by using our site, you agree to allow us to anonymously use the information from you and your experiences to continue our research. However, all of your responses will be kept anonymous, and no PII will be published.
Collection of Information by Third Parties
We work with third parties to serve advertisements about ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS across the web. These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect anonymous data about users who view or interact with advertisements or our website. When you interact with, view, or click on an advertisement or visit our website, the third party might collect non-personally identifiable information about you, such as an anonymous cookie ID, the specific advertisement that you clicked on, and the time and place of delivery.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
DISCLOSURE AND EXTERNAL USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Service providers: We contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, such as shipping orders, fulfilling certain orders, processing payments, hosting our Site and product review pages, sending out information or promotional offers, providing customer service and analyzing data from our Site. We provide these companies with only those elements of your personal information that they need to deliver those services. These companies and their employees are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose.
- Aggregate Data: We may share aggregated, non-personal data with service providers, advertisers or other existing or potential business partners to enable our users to receive targeted information (such as product recommendations) and/or discounts and to optimize third-party offers of products and/or services.
- Partner Programs: From time to time, we may partner with companies that are in conjunction with or similar programs, subscription services, rewards programs or other membership programs, they might require that we disclose purchasing or other personal information about their members who visit our Site (for example, to obtain purchase protection or to earn points or discounts for purchases made on our Site through links from the partner site). We will disclose your personal information to the partner companies when
you consent to that disclosure, including consent implied by your agreement to the applicable membership or participation rules. And then we will disclose only the personal information required to make these programs work for you and support your membership in them.
- Acquisitions or divestitures: We may decide to sell, buy or merge our own or other businesses. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal and other information to prospective or actual purchasers, or receiving it from sellers. It is our practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions. In the event that we or all of our assets are acquired in such a transaction, customer information would be one of the transferred assets.
DISCLOSURE OF NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We may disclose or share Non-Personally Identifiable Information with Partners, Affiliates and Advertisers. For example, we may share aggregated demographic information (which does not include any Personally Identifiable Information) with “Third Party Advertisers” or “Third Party Advertising Companies” and other parties as provided below: We use Third Party Advertising Companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use Non-Personally Identifiable Information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide, through the use of network tags, advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. We also use Third Party Service Providers to track and analyze Non-Personally Identifiable usage and volume statistical information from our Users to administer our Website and constantly improve its quality. We may also publish this information for promotional purposes or as a representative audience for Advertisers. Please note that this is not Personally Identifiable Information, only general summaries of the activities of our Users. Such data is collected on our behalf, and is owned and used by us.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties and websites, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. Although, http://www.newhomesforsaleinorlando.com/ may contain links to many other sites as part of our effort to provide a service to our users. ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are and will not be responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to, or from our Site.
The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties. Note: These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Therefore, we encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to familiarize themselves with the privacy statements of every website that collects personal information.
We agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
NO SPAM, SPYWARE OR SPOOFING
We and our Users do not tolerate spam. Make sure to set your ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS communication preferences so we communicate to you as you prefer. You are not licensed to add other Users to your mailing list (e- mail or physical mail) without their express consent. To report -related spam or spoof e-mails to The us, please forward the e- mail to [email protected] You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store messages sent through these tools. If you send an e- mail to an e-mail address that is not subscribed in our community, we do not permanently store that e-mail or use that e-mail address for any marketing purpose. We do not rent or sell these e-mail addresses.
AGE POLICY/CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
In agreement with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 6501- 06 and 16 C.F.R. §§ 312.1-312.12, we do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information about children under 18 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information through our site, and rely on a parent or guardian to help you use our Site.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE
The contents of this site are the exclusive property of ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS and may not be copied, distributed, displayed, altered or modified, or reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means including, but not limited to, electronic, photocopy, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS . The corporate and product names, slogans, logos and other content contained on this site are the subscribed or unsubscribed trademarks or service marks of ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS or are used by ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS with the permission of their owners. The use, copying or alteration of any Trademark without the express prior written consent of ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS or, where applicable, the subscribed owner’s express prior written consent is strictly prohibited. The Trademarks are protected under the Trademark Act and by state or common law.
NO SPAM, SPYWARE, OR VIRUS POLICY
Spam, spyware or virus is not allowed on the Platform. Please set and maintain your communication preferences so that we send communications to you as you prefer. You are not licensed or otherwise allowed to add other users (even a user who has purchased an item from you) to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. You should not send any messages which contain spam, spyware or virus via the Platform. If you would like to report any suspicious messages, please contact us at our email address below.
CAN SPAM ACT
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Because many users tend to use our service at different points, we retain your personal information for continued service and convenience purposes until you advise us not to do so. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may retain personal information in order to comply with applicable laws, keep accurate records, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, enforce our Terms and Conditions of Service or other agreements, or for any other legally permissible purpose.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
ACCEPTANCE OF POLICY
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT
While ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS uses its best efforts for the information contained in this site to be as accurate and reliable as possible, errors may sometimes occur. ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS reserves the right to revise the information contained on this site and to make such changes without notice to past or present users of our site. Links to Other Sites To this extent that this site may now or in the future include links, facts, opinions or recommendations of different individuals or organizations, ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness or otherwise endorse these links, facts, opinions and recommendations.
ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions contained on this site without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors to our site. We request that you visit this site from time to time to review the current terms and conditions.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
- “Data Protection Legislation” means European Directives 95/46/EC and 2002/58/EC, and any legislation and/or regulation implementing or made pursuant to them, or which amends or replaces any of them (including the General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
- “Data Processor”, “Data Subject”, “Processor”, “Processing”, “Subprocessor”, and “Supervisory Authority” shall be interpreted in accordance with applicable Data Protection Legislation;
- “Personal Data” as used in this Addendum means information relating to an identifiable or identified Data Subject who visits or engages in transactions through your store (a “Customer”), which ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS Processes as a Data Processor in the course of providing you with the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing sentence, Personal Data does not include information that ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS processes in the context of services that it provides directly to a consumer, such as through its consumer-facing applications or its consumer- facing services like ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS Pay; and
- All other capitalized terms in this Addendum shall have the same definition as in the Agreement.
- Where a Data Subject is located in the European Economic Area, that Data Subject’s Personal Data will be processed by ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS United States based servers.
- When ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS Processes Personal Data in the course of providing the Services, ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS will:
- Process the Personal Data as a Data Processor, only for the purpose of providing the Services in accordance with documented instructions from you (provided that such instructions are commensurate with the functionalities of the Services), and as may subsequently be agreed to by you. If ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS is required by law to Process the Personal Data for any other purpose, ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS will provide you with prior notice of this requirement, unless ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS is prohibited by law from providing such notice;
- notify you if, in ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS’ opinion, your instruction for the processing of Personal Data infringes applicable Data Protection Legislation;
- notify you promptly, to the extent permitted by law, upon receiving an inquiry or complaint from a Data Subject or Supervisory Authority relating to ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS’ Processing of the Personal Data;
- implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft, alteration or disclosure. These measures shall be appropriate to the harm which might result from any unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, damage or theft of Personal Data and appropriate to the nature of the Personal Data which is to be protected;
- provide you, upon request, with up-to-date attestations, reports or extracts thereof where available from a source charged with auditing ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS ‘ data protection practices (e.g. external auditors, internal audit, data protection auditors), or suitable certifications, to enable you to assess compliance with the terms of this Addendum;
- notify you promptly upon becoming aware of and confirming any accidental, unauthorized, or unlawful processing of, disclosure of, or access to the Personal Data;
- ensure that its personnel who access the Personal Data are subject to confidentiality obligations that restrict their ability to disclose the Customer Personal Data; and
- upon termination of the Agreement, ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS will promptly initiate its purge process to delete or anonymize the Personal Data. If you request a copy of such Personal Data within 60 days of termination, ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS will provide you with a copy of such Personal Data.
- In the course of providing the Services, you acknowledge and agree that ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS may use Subprocessors to Process the Personal Data. ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS ‘ use of any specific Subprocessor to process the Personal Data must be in compliance with Data Protection Legislation and must be governed by a contract between ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS and Subprocessor.
GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
When we collect from you any personal information within the scope of European data protection laws, we do so (a.) with your consent; (b.) where necessary to provide the Service, fulfill a transaction or otherwise perform a contract with you or at your request prior to entering into a contract; (c) where necessary for our compliance with a legal obligation; (d.) where necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest; and/or (e.) as necessary to fulfill our legitimate interests as described below, except where our interests are overridden by your privacy rights. Where we rely on your consent to process personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object.
Our legitimate interests are: to deliver our information to our users; to detect or prevent fraud; to protect the security of our systems, customers and users; to further develop our products; to conduct direct marketing; to operate our business (by processing payments/invoices and conduct credit checks on customers, suppliers and leads, perform sales and customer relations management, supplier management, as well as incidental processing in our back office for these purposes); to enable our customers to comply with legal obligations; to provide customer service or support; or fulfil our other legitimate interests as described above.
You have the right under European and certain other privacy and data protection laws to request free of charge:
- access to and correction or deletion of your personal information,
- that we cease or limit our processing of your personal information,
- a copy of your personal information (right to data portability), and to
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the address set out below. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, we may require you to verify your identity.
Data Protection Officer
ALLSTATE FLOORS AND WALLS has appointed a designated Data Protection Officer who can be reached at:
Name of GDPR Officer:
Address: 830 N John Young Pkwy, Kissimmee, Florida
We hope this policy responds to your questions about our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data. If you have additional questions or want to contact us for a specific purpose, please select from the following:
- Access/Corrections: Please send any request to access, amend or delete certain personal data we hold about you to the contact address below.
- Complaints and other questions: You should send any questions you may have about this policy or any complaints you have about how we have handled your personal data to the contact address below. If you feel our response is not satisfactory, we will refer you to a neutral and independent dispute resolution organization.
- Security: If you have reason to believe that the personal data we hold about you, such as your account with, other program Profile(s), or other membership information is no longer secure, you must immediately notify us of the problem by either visiting the Support Page on our website or writing to our Physical Address: 830 N John Young Pkwy, Kissimmee, Florida. or Email: [email protected]
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information but you may also lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in the applicable jurisdiction. Thanks for reading. Hope we made you feel a little more comfortable about using our website.